We are looking forward to your visit on our website and your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us.
1. Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Third-party hosting services
Data are also processed by a third-party provider that we have engaged to render hosting and website presentation services on our behalf. This provider processes on its servers all data that are collected in the manner specified below when you visit our website or fill in forms made available for this purpose in our online shop (Order). Data are processed on other servers only in the scope described herein.
This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract
We collect personal data that you disclose to us whenever you place an order or contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request, and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit b GDPR. Upon contract completion, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of any retention period applicable under relevant statutory regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice.
3. Transfer of data
We disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
4. Data security
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transfer of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line in the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you send to us can not be read by third parties.
We point out that data transfer over the Internet (e.g. in the case of communication via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
5. E-mail advertising without registering for the newsletter and your right to object
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a good or service and you have not objected, we reserve the right, based on § 7 Abs. 3 UWG regularly offers for similar products, such as the already purchased to be sent by e-mail from our assortment. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a promotional approach by our customers. You may terminate this use of your email address at any time by posting a message to the Contact Us option described below, without incurring any other than the basic rate transfer costs.
6. Contact options and your rights
As a victim, you have the following rights:
- in accordance to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance to Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance to Art. 18 GDPR the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance to Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
7. Services and contents of third parties
We use fonts ("Google Fonts") of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy disclosure:
Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.